No injuries reported in Madison Co. structure fire

A dog was rescued from the home during the fire.
A dog was rescued from the home during the fire.(WAFF)
Published: Jun. 3, 2023 at 3:14 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

MADISON Co., Ala. (WAFF) - There were no injuries reported in a home fire in Huntsville Saturday afternoon.

According to an official with the Moores Mill Volunteer Fire Department, a call came in around 1:45 p.m. regarding a fire at a house on Saralee Drive in Madison County.

The fire was in the garage and firefighters quickly contained the blaze. A dog was rescued from the blaze and no injuries were reported.

Volunteer fire departments from Moores Mill, New Market and Central all responded to the fire.

Click Here to Subscribe on YouTube: Watch the latest WAFF 48 news, sports & weather videos on our YouTube channel!