Tennessee Aquarium Watch & Win
July 23 - 26
Tennessee Aquarium - Monday through Thursday this week WAFF 48 is giving away a family four pack to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga. The Aquarium has combined freshwater and marine habitats to give visitors an experience unlike any other. Each day's prize is worth $79.80.
You can win a grand prize on Friday, July 27 which includes a family four-pack to the TN Aquarium and the IMAX Theatre, a one night stay for four at the famed Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn and a prize pack with t-shirts and other Aquarium souvenirs! Grand prize is worth $301.60 Just Watch & Win WAFF 48 Today from 6 - 7 am, all week. When you see the cue to call in to the contest line (1-877-220-4848), be the 10th caller and you win!
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description . This promotion is sponsored by WAFF 48, 1414 North Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, AL 35801; Tennessee Aquarium, One Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37401. The promotion begins at 6 am on Monday, July 23, 2007 and ends at 7 am Friday, July 27, 2007. Promotion is void where prohibited . By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules .
2. Eligibility . No purchase necessary to enter or win . This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Alabama and Tennessee, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WAFF 48 TV, Tennessee Aquarium and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter . There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 6 am on Monday, July 23, 2007, individuals will watch WAFF 48 News Today for the cue to call in. If they are caller number 10, they win. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s) . The prize awarded each day Monday, July 23 through Thursday, July 26 is a Family Pass for four to the Tennessee Aquarium. Each Family pass is worth $79.80.
On Friday July 27, a Grand Prize will be awarded to the tenth caller. It includes a Family Pass for four to the Tennessee Aquarium and the IMAX Theatre, a one night stay for four at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn (excludes certain holiday periods and special events, must call for availability, expires June 30, 2008) and a prize pack with t-shirts and other Aquarium souvenirs.
The value of the Grand Prize is $301.60.
The Aquarium is located at One Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37401.
Tickets must be redeemed for a timed admission ticket. Ticket holders should use the River Journey Member's Reception. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded . Entrants must watch WAFF 48 News Today for the cue to call in. To win entrants must then dial the contest line number, 1-877-220-4848, the tenth call answered will be the winner. If a winner is disqualified after the promotion, no alternative winner will be selected. If for any reason WAFF 48 News Today is pre-empted including but not limited to weather, technical failure or breaking news, the prize will be awarded the next time WAFF News Today airs in its entirety. Which means two prizes may be awarded in a single broadcast. Only one winner per household.
6. Odds of Winning . The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize . Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility no later than Friday, July 27 at 5 p.m., or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by Friday, July 27 at 5 p.m. or the prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WAFF 48 will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WAFF 48 if WAFF 48 reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WAFF 48, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability . By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights . These official rules are subject to modification by WAFF 48. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WAFF 48 are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
10. List of Winners . For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WAFF 48, 1414 North Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, AL 35801 or visit the website at www.waff.com between July 27 and August 13, 2007.